3rd Eastern Partnership E-infrastructure Conference
17-18 October, Chisinau, Moldova
Policy makers, research mangagers and experts on networking, cultural heritage, and high-performance computing for research and education from EaP countries and all over the world are welcome to attend the 3rd Eastern Partnership E-infrastructure Conference, #EaPEC: www.eapconference.org/eapec2018.
How can you participate?
- Register to attend
- Present a lightning talk or poster
- Sponsor the event
- Subscribe to the mailing list to stay updated about this and future EaPEC events.
EaPEC 2018 will bring together decision makers and officials from ministries, academics and educational representatives from the Eastern Partnership countries, as well as international institutions responsible for promoting e-infrastructures, private companies and foundations. The event will strengthen ties between the research and education community in Moldova and their peers from other countries in the Eastern Partnership (EaP) region and the EU.
Organised by the EaPConnect project, EaPEC 2018 will be hosted by RENAM, the Research and Education Network Association of Moldova in Chisinau on 17-18 October 2018.
As part of the EaPConnect project’s goal to interconnect the research and education communities in the EU and Eastern Partnership regions, EaPEC 2018 will support community building and serve as a platform for collaboration on policy and research.
EaPEC 2018 will feature:
- presentations and discussions about research and e-infrastructures for open science;
- a session on digital libraries, digital heritage and open access;
- workshops on cybersecurity, clouds and NREN services;
- announcement of the winners of the 3rd regional Enlighten Your Research programme call and their proposed projects. With 37 proposals submitted from across the 6 EaP countries, the 2018 call broke the record set the previous year and the competition will be tough!
For EaPEC 2018 topics of interest include, but are not limited to: e-infrastructure applications, open science, research data management, data science, digital libraries & cultural heritage digitisation, high-performance computing, e-science.
The full conference web pages and schedule are available at www.eapconference.org/eapec2018.