3rd Eastern Partnership E-infrastructure Conference
17-18 October, Chisinau, Moldova
Policy makers, research mangagers and experts on networking, cultural heritage, and high-performance computing for research and education from EaP countries and all over the world were welcome to attend the 3rd Eastern Partnership E-infrastructure Conference, #EaPEC: www.eapconference.org
- Subscribe to the mailing list to stay updated about future EaPEC events.
EaPEC 2018 brought together decision makers and officials from ministries, academics and educational representatives from the Eastern Partnership countries, as well as international institutions responsible for promoting e-infrastructures, private companies and foundations. The event strengthened ties between the research and education community in Moldova and their peers from other countries in the Eastern Partnership (EaP) region and the EU.
Organised by the EaPConnect project, EaPEC 2018 was hosted by RENAM, the Research and Education Network Association of Moldova in Chisinau on 17-18 October 2018.
As part of the EaPConnect project’s goal to interconnect the research and education communities in the EU and Eastern Partnership regions, EaPEC 2018 supported community building and served as a platform for collaboration on policy and research.
EaPEC 2018 featured:
- presentations and discussions about research and e-infrastructures for open science;
- a session on digital libraries, digital heritage and open access;
- workshops on cybersecurity, clouds and NREN services;
- announcement of the winners of the 3rd regional Enlighten Your Research programme call and their proposed projects.
For EaPEC 2018 topics of interest included, but were not limited to: e-infrastructure applications, open science, research data management, data science, digital libraries & cultural heritage digitisation, high-performance computing, e-science.
The full conference web pages and schedule are available at www.eapconference.org/eapec2018.